A single component filler foam with effective fire resistance
- High foam yield.
- Good adhesion to most building materials.
- Excellent acoustic and thermal properties.
- Effective seal against smoke.
fischer Firestop foam is a single component, self expanding polyurethane foam which has been designed to be self curing via the absorption of moisture from the atmosphere. The foam has excellent adhesion properties and can adhere to most building materials, when the foam sets it cures to a semi-rigid structure which accommodates low movement and vibration.
- High foam yield
- No post shrinkage or expansion
- CFC free propellant
- Effective seal against smoke
- Rendered, cut, painted or sanded
- High bond strength
- Good adhesion to most building materials
- Excellent acoustic and thermal properties
Application and Permission
- Construction joints in walls and floors
- Insulating and sealing doors and windows: non-fire rated application
- Backfilling material only for service penetrations
- Filling general voids and cavities: nonfire rated application
- Steel as backing material
- Timber as backing material